The Struggle To Persevere - Rye Patch Outing

I'll never write Rye Patch off, as I have fond memories and many stories of Success for customers and myself back in the day.  In fact, I still enjoy offering Field Training there as the few pieces of gold the new customers recover are well earned.  The folks who think they can go out there and clean house, missed the boat by at least 10 years.  But even today (just as you said) the newer GPZ and SDC technologies are winners and good gold can be dug up.  My last year hunt produced 43 nuggets with the trusty Zed from Rye Patch proper and some of my customers just found a few more 2 weeks ago.  Yes the new technologies will allow old patches to give that soft golden feeling again in the palm of the hand.

The up and coming GPZ-7500 with small 8" coil will get a few more and the GPZ-8000 with Disc Mode will certainly open up some of the trashy sites.  I can't wait to get my hands on those 2019 new models...if they ever make them?

Those are fine chunks you and the Mrs found and a few with Chevron patterns too. Words well spoken Lundy and thanks for sharing.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

LL, solid advice that just has been the go with ML gold detectors for this century, but Gerry a 7500 and a 8000 in 19, crikey steady on...... but then again Steves been pretty quiet lately and JP he`s disappeared................

• Thanks 1

I saw those nuggets and the smiles that Robin and Lucky were wearing! 

WTG Norm

• Thanks 1

I saw the nuggets too.

Good gold, I think you are holding some back!  haha

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

Nice haul Rick, your perseverance always pays off!

• Thanks 1