What's All The Hoop LA?

Very interesting and information post Mitchel.  I'm not a seasoned Beach Hunter as Idaho's Coastal line is a little different and out lake banks are the areas I practice.  Getting to take bits of knowledge from a veteran BH'er is important when I do get to real coastal beaches.

Why so many big loop ear rings is a stumper to me, but I have been told the water/sand movement seems to gather like size/weight targets.  You certainly read the beach correctly enough to find the sweat spot and your rewards show.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thats a lot of hoop la!

Congrats on the silver and gold!

HH
Mike

Awesome recoveries, you must have had a ball.

:smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Put A Stake In It!

That could be the title of a separate post but I'll just say ... the tide and waves do strange things.  There were no hoops this time.

This patch has been created in the last 3-4 days when I was in Arizona.  When I got back I went to a beach where I had found a few rounds of ammo and I found a few more again.  With all the ammo were all of these stakes.  Go figure.  Someone had dug a few holes before me but they left the stakes, the stainless steel chain and cross and the ring.  I wonder what they got but I kept digging around all of those stakes.

Mitchel

IMG_9744.JPG

• Like 2