Have " Faith " In The White's TDI Beach Hunter, I Do

Interesting to recover so many religious medals on 1 trip but "Faith" was on our side.
The best of the 5 is the yellow gold with diamonds in the middle, but I have to give credit to my brother as he saved that one.  The sterling pieces are very nice as is the other ones of lesser metal, but with the same powerful meaning.
The TDI Beach Hunter did its job and I have faith this machine will do well for many.

Steve,  If you feel this post needs to be in the Jewelry Forum, I understand.  Some folks do not feel religion wear is jewelry..so I walk softly.

TDI2A.JPG

TDI2B.JPG

TDI2C.JPG

TDI2D.JPG

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Glenn in CO said:

Very nice finds Gerry!  Were you hunting fresh or salt water?

We hunted in salt water.

Nice finds Gerry.......I am loving this machine and it has found me some nice stuff already and deep !

I have discovered that if you get a whisper break in that super smooth threshold and that the target signature is very narrow at the surface....you need to prepare yourself for some digging.

I found a stretch of beach that was very low, hardpan, dense crushed shell and limestone......dug some nice gold and green coins but those tear-drop fishing sinkers take some digging at 20" down..........all 28 of them !

............I wouldn't have it any other way............?

Tony

PS..........Thanks for looking after me with getting the detector. Still can't get them here yet !

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Tony said:

Nice finds Gerry.......I am loving this machine and it has found me some nice stuff already and deep !

I have discovered that if you get a whisper break in that super smooth threshold and that the target signature is very narrow at the surface....you need to prepare yourself for some digging.

I found a stretch of beach that was very low, hardpan, dense crushed shell and limestone......dug some nice gold and green coins but those tear-drop fishing sinkers take some digging at 20" down..........all 28 of them !

............I wouldn't have it any other way............?

Tony

PS..........Thanks for looking after me with getting the detector. Still can't get them here yet !

Tony,  USA to Australia was not that hard and I think it arrived quite fast too.  Glad I was able to get the TDI Beach Hunter in your hands and sorry folks there are having difficulties getting them.  Anyone else wanting one, let me know as Australia and New Zealand customers of mine are enjoying the benefits of the smooth operation and Depth of the Pulse Induction.  Yes I too have dug a few deep ones 16" plus and recovered a pair of sunglasses close to 2 feet deep.  Just love the 2 tone identification system as it saves me time not having to dig clad coins.