The Minelab Equinox: An Advanced Guide
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 22 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews. In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure. Topics include:
• Using Theory and Basic Skills to Improve Your Accuracy
• Depth and Target Acquisition.
• Applying the Equinox’s Strengths to Your Sites.
• Using the Equinox’s Target Information to Learn Problem Targets.
• Methods and Applications: Creating Custom Search Modes.
• Across-Frequency Target Testing.
• Salt Water Stabilization.
…and much more…
(Softbound 101 pgs. $16.95)
By Gerry in Idaho
I have a small supply of new in box EQ-600's & 800's and also have the Minelab 100% Waterproof headphones. No sales of the WP headphones alone until supplies get caught up. If you are interested in the detectors and or detectors with WP Phones, contact Gerry's Detectors in Idaho.