Hip Stick For GPZ

A marked increase in HipStick sales with the release of the GPZ.

My Ozzie distributer (JP) stated the GPZ users were rejecting the pro swing in favor of the hipstick.

Mitchel, its the same concept of transferring the weight just a slightly different design to avoid patent infringement.

Notice that ML has not sought a patent on it.

"regardless of vendor" If you're not buying one made by detectoraid, you're supporting counterfeiting, patent and copyright infringement.

• Like 2

The Hip Stick is far and away the best device out there for swing/weight/balance assistance. The ML pro-swing is uncomfortable and awkward. ML certainly excels in the technology, but lacks tremendously in the ergonomics of most everything they design.

• Like 2

Does anyone sell the Pro-Swing bungee by itself?

I found a kit that comes with a strut but I just want the bungee.

I will be using it with my CTX when I put on the 17" coil, so I don't think

I will need anymore support than just the bungee hooked to my backpack.

I use to love my Pro Swing 45. This week at Rye Patch it met its match and was falling apart on me. Stitching came undone and my J bar needs something besides Gorilla Glue. Without the Hip Stick attached to my broken Pro Swing, I would have suffered big time! Now I need to find someone with and industrial sewing machine to fix my Pro Swing 45.

Rick

post-397-0-39024100-1444966684_thumb.jpe

I already had some stitching come undone. Had the leather guy restitch it. Got some more starting to unravel. Nuggetshooting isn't a stroll through the park. We are in rugged terrain. We demand top quality products. Again minelab baffles me with their use of inferior products. SMH

Scott,

Your more than right! I shouldn't have to find a place to sew this up for me or find a plastic manufacturing place to fix that J Bar. Here is the deal...Minelab send me a new Pro Swing 45, Thanks in Advance!

LuckyLundy

Hold em to task, ask ML directly for a warranty replacement. Eventually they'll realize they shouldn't design a prospecting tool like a weekend coinshooting machine.

Sooner or later they are going to get tired of replacing stuff and improve their design and material selection to something more appropriate for the world's premier nugget hunting machine.

It actually is all about warranty. All stuff has issues, that is just reality. Manufacturers use the warranty process to determine what is not right and what needs to be fixed. Do file a warranty claim. Worst case it gets denied but you never know. And never hurts to point out you are a very visible user!

• Like 1

A warranty is nice, true.

But honestly, a product made with rough working conditions in mind would be better.

Attention to detail and stringent quality control are attributes of a company

that is truly in tune with their clientele.

This is an aspect of Minelab that could easily be changed with a very small increase in manufacturing cost.