Tom I Need Some Info On The Sport

I need to know the type and size of the screws in the Sport ? Do you know if it can take a higher voltage without smoking it ?

If anyone else knows the answer please do reply.

When I get finish with my Sport we both may not know it.

Chuck

VLF detectors are almost all voltage regulated these days and attempting to modify the battery for more voltage is a pretty sure road to disaster. It is generally only PI detectors like the TDI that are more amenable to boosts in voltage.

Don’t know about the screws though.

Steve

Thanks for your reply.

If looking to cut some fat off the Sport and I may go to a different power source other than AA’s . I’d plan to keep it at the same voltage but like before I don’t want it to go up in smoke.

Chuck

Phrunt

Right now I’m open to any suggestions! What I’m thinking of doing is put the batteries inside tubing. I may mount everything on another handle. I know AA’s will work but I’ve got figure just how I want to do it. I may use my Eagle 2 to do what I want.

This week I haven’t had any time to work on it. I was in Oklahoma coin hunting and this past Monday my Wife’s appendix burst and had to rush home and she had surgery the same day. Just maybe she may get out of the hospital tomorrow. The Dr said much longer she wouldn’t have been here.

Chuck