Nokta USA Dealers’ Conference - Detectorist Welcome To Stop By

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Hi Dilek,

Sadly even Nov 6-10 is only three days away. Do let me know next time you are in the U.S. a month ahead or more the next go round and I will do what I can. Orlando would have been a no-brainer since my father winters not far north of there so I have a double reason to visit Florida.

I am quite proud I was able to early on recognize and point out to others that Nokta / Makro is a company going places fast, in no small part due to your efforts Dilek. Frankly in my opinion your company has met or surpassed all the competition except Minelab. You need true multifrequency and PI to get to the next level. But Garrett, First Texas, White's - all asleep at the wheel by comparison to the speed and aggressiveness of Nokta / Makro. I will be honest that I do hope they rise to the challenge also. All I want is for everyone to aggressively compete to get genuinely new product to the consumer much faster than has been the case in the past with the once every ten years thing that was going on. I am not getting any younger and can't wait around for that nonsense anymore! :laugh:

Just my view / opinion but it is almost like it is now just Minelab and Nokta / Makro who are aggressively driving the marketplace while everyone else scurries to adjust to the new situation. I should also make mention of XP but they have been sort of a one trick pony so far - they also need to go multifrequency etc to get to the next level. There is a lot left the technology can do for detectorists but I do believe that single frequency is pretty well tapped out at this point. It is the only reason I swing a Equinox instead of a Multi Kruzer right now, that's just a fact.

Rambling now but just keep up the good work Dilek. Lots of us see how hard you are working and appreciate it. It still is a wonder that companies like Minelab can't communicate as well as you and your company do directly with their customers now that you have set an example, but in the end that is your strength and their loss.

• Like 2