I finished my channel's intro footage, squeezing some of the last finds in less than two minutes...
Hope you enjoy the atmosphere 🙃.
Will be difficult to keep it updated constantly with all the work I'm next to start on dryland for water sessions improvement, but keep an eye on my diary now and then🔥
hello , my wiring go out of my plug and i need a picture or resistance test for, pin out connector , one red with a shield and one clear wire with one shield, the connector have 5 pins but one pin have no seen wire one it, thanks Yves
By Jim in ma
I need to have my coil replaced on my TDI BH Whites service center is not sure they have one at the moment.
My Question is what are the pros and cons of putting a 12 inch Aussie Mono coil on. Not for diving just waist deep wading,
also does anyone know if the mono will float like the yellow dual field?
I am not looking to find small bits of gold, mostly coins and ring size targets on the Northeast beaches.
I promised myself to go out and test the changes I made on the Tdi Beachhunter ...
In the end, all works properly and I'm a bit proud of what I've done thanks to some help I received here on the forum...
Last night, however, I got my hands on the scuba harness and made one of the most serious miscalculations ... Removing a lot of weight to be free to reach the beach without paying the price of pain after the fatigue ... I had in mind some splendid video on sidemount setup, which intrigued me to try in terms of set-up ...
The result was crap to say the least ...Sh...happens...
Not only did I gain 22kg during quarantine, even though I didn't seem so fat, actually the buoyancy got a lot worse and even with the 32kg weight including the 15lt steel tank, they weren't enough to keep me on the bottom.
So today, I massively messed up one of the most promising dive sessions to hunt...
In conclusion, the Detech coil does its job, but my transformation is definitely an act of stubbornness and I do not recommend repeating the work to anyone.
Although in any other environment, this coil would be adorable, underwater it manifests all its terrestrial nature ...
I recommend watching the video to people who are not faint of heart or stomach, without minors around.
Bad language censored and copyright defective.
Cheers all of You!
Hi, there. I was using my TDI BH for almost two years now. It worked great till the las week then I noticed an important sensitivity drop.
In other words, the detector switches on and work as usual, but no matter what I do, I am getting less depth on my targets.
Just to give you some numbers. My test target is a nickel coin which I was detecting from 27 cm a least (10us, gain full, gb off). Now, under the same conditions I can detect the same coin at 10-12 cm only.
It is not the matter of the battery, as I have tested it with different batteries I have laying around.
The TDI have a couple if weeks warranty left, but I have some doubts about my dealer's possibilities. On top of that the type of the fail is rare. Looks like the detector work as it should if not the lower detecting depth. For the person who is not familiar with TDI BH, this type of defect could be not so obvious.
Any ideas what could be the reason?
A friend traded me an old Tdi Sl for my old Canon DSLR with a couple lenses. The camera was old but still worked well and perhaps worth a couple hundred at most, so I threw in a telephoto lens and we had a deal. I got a dead or dying Tdi Sl in exchange. The machine would power on etc everything seems to work except it will not ground balance and sensitivity was way down to almost nothing. Ok so not dead but way out of sorts at least. The previous owner has moved on after having done something to the machine. Yes he had opened it up and poked about and tried to make adjustments or something to it. He has lots of history when it comes to pulling things appart followed by difficulty in putting them back together. Let's say this is not his first Humpty Dumpty moment, rather one of many.. Looking at the PCB there is nothing to adjust? I'll take a closer look later now that the PCB is out. At worst I figured I would get some parts etc.
Anyways, later I managed to obtain an SPP PCB and swapped them out. Plugged everything back as I would the TDI SL PCB. Sensitivity is back to normal, seems to work well. Pulse Delay as well as HI LOW ALL do not appear to work like they would on a Tdi SL , even though they are plugged into the board. It does appear to work as a Sierra Pulse Pro should. The SPP board is the latest with all the mods already done at the factory. The old White's rep in Australia has a few SPP boards left for about $70 US each. So I have an SPP for a while, until I can figure out how to repair the Tdi Sl PCB. I'll wait and see what happens. I've got a battery project on the boil and lots of real work to keep me busy. Locked down till mid August so I'll get busy playing with my projects during my spare time.
I'll compare it to my Tdi Sl LE and see if performance differs, should be the same. In the image the left PCB is SPP. right PCB is from sick Tdi Sl. I think it was a good deal and the end result satisfactory for now. Even better if I can fix the original board..
All the best.