Batteries And The TDI SL

I mentioned in another place that I'd spoken to Reidman and he said that he can't post anything with batteries into Oz. OK....

So, I PMd him from here.  He asked me to email him with another email.  Did that last night or this morning (can't remember off-hand, I had one too many brandies last night).  So am awaiting a response from him.

Will let you know as soon as a reply lands.

Robin

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

John kf you were to run the Eveready lithium batteries in the TDI SL which battery holder would you use the blue one or the orange one, or does it matter?

2 hours ago, Nuff coils said:

John kf you were to run the Eveready lithium batteries in the TDI SL which battery holder would you use the blue one or the orange one, or does it matter?

If I understand the question, the two battery cases are similar, but the orange pack is a sealed NiMH pack whereas the blue case is the user-loadable 8xAA holder.  So I would use the blue one.

• Like 1

Thanks. Thought the blue case was correct but wanted to be sure.

Older Razorback 8.5x 11, Stock coil, Pulse Mate Scarab 18x14, Pulse Mate 12x4 and Whites 6 inch round Super pulse150.

The Razorback was made by Miner John.    The Pulse Mate Scarab really needs a hip mount (pretty heavy). The Pulse Mate 12x4 Nuggeteer is pretty light weight.   Don't know if either are still available as I got them 2 years ago and used them sparingly. Been away for over a year and am just getting back into all detecting. I may not be the person to ask now.  There are some pretty knowledgeable people on this thread who can give you the latest info.