25 Inch Coil Zed 7000

idahogold

Small Gold..........

• Like 3

Would love to test these coils out at some cleaned out spots where  14" and 19" Zed coils have cleaned up to the point of nothing left.

The ground is some what hot and the gold is holding at depth, makes me wonder if the new coils might help.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That 16x12 looks about a good replacement for the 14 original, Davsgold, I`m curious about its weight.

Crikey, they are serious and must be well aware of the market for Z alternative coils. Small sub-gram gold is the bread and butter for this OZ detectorsorist, past season without getting a piece above 6grams has illustrated that. Tis a very common observation amongst Z owners that I know, the number of subgrammers one gets has increased many fold since we`ve acquired Zs. As JW points out the Zs a killer.

• Like 1

JW we are like kids in a candy store and Davsgolds right amongst that candy. 

Although I`ve lightened up my SDC substantially, plus improved its audio & stability, I very rarely use it, the Zs just got more depth and very close to the same sensitivity even when because of ground conditions you cannot get that 14 coil on the deck.

56 minutes ago, phrunt said:

That's damn awesome Dave, Thanks!!!!!

Keep in mind we will be happier with it than you will with our mild soils!

Apparently you are not the sole owner of your GPZ, JW   ??

• Haha 1

Yes.... yes... yes !!!   Stuff that wire into a smaller coil!   While I don't really need smaller gold, deeper, I *do* need it smaller to fit around all the obstacles.  If they can manage a robust design that is smaller, there will be a lot of people here in the states expanding their coil inventory.