My UK Trip .... Double Ancient Gold!

2 minutes ago, phrunt said:

HOLY COWS! I'm speechless

Oh I know the feeling.  I had no words but " I'm freaking, I'm freaking out, I'm freaking." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

wow. thanks for sharing.?

• Thanks 1

Terrific story,you cannot beat a bit of the old yellow stuff can you ? if you are finding cut quarters then your machine is setup spot on,pleased that you found a wide selection of finds.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum, what a entrance! 

Congrats, that's the kind of stuff we all hope to find, amazing history and relics!

• Thanks 1

Didn't quite understand the story about the egg thing and then you saw the ring and was that the same thing??...was scratching my head a bit...and then the PHOTOS!!!!   THEN I UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!!!!!  ?:nugget::biggrin:

Wow, they are 2 simply amazing finds.  Both of them are finds of a lifetime.  The big lump of gold is probably even more unusual considering the location. 

And congrats on the other coins and bits and pieces - the history of places like that is far and away what we have here in Aus.  The Indigenous date back a long, long way but with only tools of stone and wood and no metal jewellery there is nothing to metal detect beyond European settlement (250 ish years). 

Well done again!  :wink:

• Thanks 1