Oct Finds With My 800

Tometusns

Nice finds for the month Tom.  That is quite a haul on those IHP's!!  Tim

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

That's good going, I love the coin with the rippled edge, is it meant to be like that?

I think they were all made into something and someone cut them up. All 20 centavos from 50's &60's found in a yard. 

1 hour ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Wow that's a lot of IHPs !!!

Nice token.  Is the square aluminum looking piece also a token?

Thanks Cal,

Yes, it was good for 10 cents on a purchase of kwik solv. My favorite was one good for a 10 cent cigar.

15415203352971287289867554672524.jpg

Tom, looking at your finds, you must have spent a fair amount of time on those 12-18 TID's.  I also failed to notice the number of wheat cents in my vision being blinded by all the IHP's.  That is some target rich ground you were hunting.  Can't wait to see your next installment.

Tim

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Tiftaaft said:

Tom, looking at your finds, you must have spent a fair amount of time on those 12-18 TID's.  I also failed to notice the number of wheat cents in my vision being blinded by all the IHP's.  That is some target rich ground you were hunting.  Can't wait to see your next installment.

Tim

Tim, location dictates when I dig a lot of middle numbers. Last month I stopped at an old church I had hunted long ago as well as a bevy of other hunters. I wasn't expecting to much but find a couple Indians. Sweet!! I went back the next day three more, next morning six. Altogether I got 18 Indians and 2 v- nickels and some wheaties . After having some good fortune at an old church I went to a couple more with a couple old schools thrown in as well. I'm not getting the silver I was in yards but I'm having a blast finding some neat stuff. So far I've only hit one old church that didn't give up any old stuff. Deer season has slowed down the treasure hunting but I'll still be getting out some. Thanks, Tom

• Like 3