If White’s Comes Out With A Multi Frequency What Numbers Do You Want ?

The big thing one detector company open up in 2018 is a milt frequency. You can pick  one at a time are all numbers at one time.

I believe that all other detector companies has to make this their goal too .

I know this is putting the cart before the horse but what frequency numbers do you want to see in the new White’s in 2019 ?

I myself want it more for coin hunting. I still would like to see some high numbers. I want it for small gold if I find myself on a beach are in the gold fields .

Yes I do want to pick what I want to hunt in be one are all .

I hope someone from White’s will chime in just to say they haven’t forgot about us faithful ones .

Chuck 

The same -95 to +95 scale Whites has been using forever would be just fine by me.

White’s is not going to tell you anything about upcoming product no matter how much you try Chuck. Of course they have new product in the works - everyone does. Hopefully they are working on it instead of cruising the Internet forums! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Steve

If I spit in one hand and wish in the other I know what will get full the fastest . The thing is I’m still going to rub that lamp I found on the beach and wish .

I guess like so many times I don’t make myself clear on what I’m referring to. I was referring to KHz detecting in not ID numbers .

You ever heard the term The squeaky Wheel Gets The Most Grease ? Well I’m that wheel!

Chuck 

phrunt

Us just say a detector company give you all you want and maybe more. 

Now the really big thing is just how much are you will to pay for it .

Something else you said that I didn’t think of before that had to do with EMI . Being we riding this wish wagon it would be great to cut out a KHz that was effective by EMI ,

Chuck

Spectra V8...The effective frequency range of the multifrequency is about 1: 8, so I need 2core sequential multifrequency power transmitting unit with 2x range working together, 1.5khz-12khz and 12khz-96khz.., and user programs with different use of these frequencies ..resistente EMI ... Tx Bost...Display such as the Spectra and the two-digit TID -like CTX- which uses data from 2 core...Waterproof...weight 1.2-1.4 kg .. the picture is the TX wave for Spectra V3 -even with this detector, there is a great possibility of improvement...

Тх_Спектра_Фабричный_.png

• Like 1

I assume I’m looking at a oscilloscope readout in what you’re referring too . I must say it’s been a while that I’ve worked with one .

Chuck