Calling All Electronic Buffs And Programmers

We see new detectors on the market that offer to run in one frequency at a time. They have several to offer like the new XP ORX.

In my opinion I think they can come back at a later day and have a update that could give you a multi frequency to run at one time like the Nox.

Back in time it was turn on and go but as we all know today that don’t hold true anymore. That detector has a brain that we can access and I say if I set it up before for a change then I can come later to make that change.

I want your opinion so lay it on me .

Chuck 

If you think you are going to buy a selectable frequency detector and get true multifrequency via an update, I will bet against it. Not because it is technically impossible, but because it would be malfeasance from a sales and profit perspective. In other words, wishful thinking.

• Like 1

Steve

I know it’s nothing free in this world and I don’t think this would be either.

Time travel back when White’s came out with the Eagle 2 and if you had the Eagle White’s would update it. Then just like magic you had a Eagle 2. The cost back then was a 125.00.

They could charge you for every update but they don’t.

Chuck 

• Like 1

How about a update on the GPZ to get a DD feature?

I am betting they could add a discriminator feature utilizing the DD coil set up.

With internal PC running things and firmware updates, its possible to control all the features very precisely through the program running things as long as the hardware is in place.