Free Sample Issue Of The Prospecting And Mining Journal

If anyone has any problem trying to subscribe, Just call the office at (831) 479-1500 during normal business hours Monday through Friday. I've gotten some reports that the program for signing up on line is acting flakey and some folks have not been able to make it work. So just give a phone call and they will process your order over the phone.

Go ICMJ!

I just want to voice my support for this fine publication. I have received the Mining Journal since I started metal detecting in 1994.

I have kept each and every copy.  I must say that Chris's contributions have really been instructive and I wish you could write more,

Chris.

So much is going on politically and the publisher, Scott Harn, is supporting issues that effect all of us out in the gold fields.

I hope there is a lot of new subscribers!

Bugler

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2018 at 12:03 AM, Reno Chris said:

At the ICMJ we've decided to post a free issue of the prospecting and Mining Journal magazine on the internet for any new folks who are around to see what it is. (Also experienced prospectors who are wondering about the magazine).

I may be the only one, but I find the "upgraded" ICMJ website to be very confusing.  Especially when reading through a new issue.  Lots of jumping around to get from one article to the next one in the same issue.  The website is more attractive but not as user friendly.  However, I do enjoy the Journal.