Makro Gold Kruzer Search Coils

Makro has added the 15.5" x 13" DD coil to the Makro Gold Kruzer search coil lineup. The Gold Kruzer comes with two coils - the waterproof GK26C concentric search coil 26 x 14 cm (10.23" x 5.5") & scuff cover plus the waterproof GK19 DD search soil 19 x 10 cm (7.48" x 3.94") & scuff cover. There are now a total of four coil options for the makro Gold Kruzer - coils for other Makro and/or Kruzer models will not work on the Gold Kruzer.

makro-gold-kruzer-search-coil-options.jpg
Makro Gold Kruzer search coil options (GK19 and GK26C included with purchase)

makro-gold-kruzer-gk40-15-13-dd-search-coil.jpg
New 15.5" x 13" DD coil for Makro Gold Kruzer metal detector

• Like 2

The GK24 is my favourite all-rounder. Runs great in more mineralised ground. I've ordered some flat bottom skids for it, so I use it in more areas. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I sure wish more was written in regards to the Gold Kruzer’s “add on” coils.. As far as actual usage, I have found Very little written on the gk24.. Nothing on the gk40(that I have come across anyway)...  It would be nice to compare thoughts and experience that others have had with them.... For now, the two I have are keeping me plenty busy....For now, Sigh...

We don’t hear too much about any VLF nugget hunting, and of that almost nothing about the Gold Kruzer. The reality is most of the people posting are swinging PI type units these days. There used to be talk of a Nokta/Makro PI detector but all that appeared was a pinpointer. All the other talk has died away completely now.

I think the Gold Kruzer is one of the best deals going right now in a VLF nugget detector, but it seems like everyone that needs one of those already has something.

• Like 1