Interview With A Makro/ Nokta Official

At 0.41 they are talking about a simultaneous multi-frequency detector...

35 minutes ago, rockhound said:

At 0.41 they are talking about a simultaneous multi-frequency detector...

Apparently not, at 41 minutes, she just said she don't want to talk about it, then continues to tell you how you don't need it lol, then says they want to go a different direction with multifrequncy, then moves on to naming the machine.

You could do better reading between the lines.

51 minutes ago, Alluminati said:

You could do better reading between the lines.

Watched the whole video. She said they are working on it, but they dont want to sell something like the NOX that is basicaly a castrated V3i or CTX - between the lines… that is. 

I think you are projecting again.

I looked up your VX3, apparently White's neutered a Spectra. ?

"Whites VX3 Metal Detector combines the premier performance of the Spectra V3i with the turn-on-and-go simplicity of the Coinmaster line" Zing!

The Equinox is pretty sweet now that you mention it.

Equinox is not in any case castrated Spectra, it's a high-power multifrequency  metal detector ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EL NINO77 said:

Equinox is not in any case castrated Spectra, it's a high-power multifrequency  metal detector ...

for less than half the price of the CTX that Minelab is still selling….. The only question is: Have the aussies been fooling you for years or are they fooling you now?

All I got out of it is that Nokta/Makro engineers are playing around with multi-frequency technology--but that's probably true of all detector companies.  That said, Nokta will probably bring one out, if only to justify a new detector in its VLF line, but probably not until the Multi Kruzer has been out a few years.  Assuming the Kruzer continues selling well, there's really no marketing reason to do it earlier.

I expect just the opposite. Anyone waiting around for years to compete fully in multifrequency will have missed the bus.

From December 2014:

”Our goal for the next few years is to dominate the detector sector with new products developed with unique technologies that will differentiate us and make us known not as a regular detector manufacturer but an exceptional company that exists with its technology. With the new products we are planning to launch between 2015-2017 (Pulse Induction detectors, new technology VLF and pulse imaging systems, hybrid VLF detectors, entry-level detectors, walk-thru security detectors, mine detectors etc.) and with your support, we wish to share the pride and happiness of achieving this goal all together.”

From September 2018:

“Our future simultaneous multi-freq. device - planned to share the design / form of the enrty level one (with slight changes) as the form is pretty light and compact -- looking for inputs/feedbacks in terms of what the customers would like to see in this device – unique ideas/features or anything that you believe is currently lacking on other simultaneous freq. devices.”