Hello to all !

I may be able to sneak in my wife luggage in February when she will be training for her new Job in Australia .I believe she will be based in Perth.Is there any Gold rich field around there?????

I dont want to stay indoor and i got the green light to go detecting.

Any infos will be welcome.

Thanks

RR

Hi River Rat. 

Finding a spot close to Perth is your issue. I am not 100% but I would guess you would need to travel 4-5 hours to hit gold bearing country. And then you need to research a spot, get your permits, a car, food, water, safety gear, maybe camping gear or stay in motels, etc. 

Depending on how much time you have you could possibly book a tour with one of the prospecting operators. That might make the logistics a bit easier. 

Also, outback Australia in February will be bloody hot. And even the beach in Perth will be pretty warm past 11 in the morning. 

None of it is impossible but will need some good planning and preparation ?

• Like 1

Thanks Northeast i thought it would t be easy ,i am waiting for confirmation of the length of her stay......I will keep you guy posted and will look for prospecting operators and the best part of it i could buy a detector!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahhahahha

RR

• Like 2

After all your advises I had a look late in the night I found a few I least I got a starting point it is a bit pricey but we will see.

Some GPZ sold at bargain prices in UK and in France but I may have another card in my sleeve................

Once again Thanks to all

RR

• Like 1

Jan 23, 2015 - The temperature has hit a scorching 49 degrees in the small Western Australian outback town of Marble Bar- just 0.2 of a degree below the highest temperature recorded in the town. If you are tough enough (Like us Oz) this map might help.GoldMap.thumb.PNG.f404849df5f301201770019cc03b8bdc.PNG

RoundAssy&WA2005 (973).JPG

• Like 3