If i hit the motherload i am moving down under.Minelabs are cheaper peeps are nice and parking space are well designed.......not mentioning the feeling you got that people money is invested into infrastructures ....

RR

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

If i hit the motherload i am moving down under.Minelabs are cheaper peeps are nice and parking space are well designed.......not mentioning the feeling you got that people money is invested into infrastructures ....

RR

Not sure where you are parking but around my way the parking is terrible. Same as infrastructure. We have issues where developers are allowed to build big estates on old farm land but then the roads, shops etc can't cope with the extra people. But I suppose its all relative to what you're used to. 

We are nice though (unless you take all our gold....)?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I usually ride motorbikes so i dont have the same issues as car drivers.Madame wasnt keen on that so i rented a 4x4

Melbourne last week 20 bucks a day was the cheapest i found.Traffic is chaotic but drivers are nice than i London.GOR this week end,took a detector with me just in case but low tide is early hours of the morning (1.20am) so i gave it a miss?

RR

13 minutes ago, Rivers rat said:

I usually ride motorbikes so i dont have the same issues as car drivers.Madame wasnt keen on that so i rented a 4x4

Melbourne last week 20 bucks a day was the cheapest i found.Traffic is chaotic but drivers are nice than i London.GOR this week end,took a detector with me just in case but low tide is early hours of the morning (1.20am) so i gave it a miss?

RR

1.20am means low tide will also be around 2pm that afternoon. Be a warm road trip though this weekend. Lots of people will head that way to the beach. Due to hit about 37C (98F) today and 34C (93F) tomorrow. I live within walking distance of the beach at Ocean Grove so will probably head to the water myself.

• Like 1

TIDE TIMES app is very useful and accurate ......yes gonna be hot and busy.Better on Monday when i am heading to the goldfields...

RR

• 4 weeks later...

Did we get a wrap up story about your trip? 

6 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Did we get a wrap up story about your trip? 

Its coming i have been working flat out this i am back straight of the plane 

RR