Continues To Impress Me

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Looks good to me.

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

If I were finding those at the beach, I wouldn’t care much for any dirt hunting.

Congrats!

I should really dig some more low numbers...:ph34r:

• Like 3

Really couple of nice tickets there.  Have to say the Nox is a machine that makes it hard to want to grab another machine to hunt with. ...... especially for beach hunting.  You say ok im not finding anything deep let me grab the Xcal..... but before you leave you put it back thinking awwww ill miss a nice chain today if i do that lol.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sinclair said:

Congrats!

I should really dig some more low numbers...:ph34r:

I dig them all. It's too hard to determine if they are deep targets or just small pieces of can slaw. But I have found the best low numbers are 1-2, 6, & 9. The others in-between can  be odd shaped pieces, studs, etc... and junk too of course. Generally a solid, longer sounding, repeatable tone, has produced most of my good finds. But I'm still learning and I'm having a hard time trying other settings because the ones I have, work well so far. Who knows how many inches I have lost by not being flexible with trying new settings:blush:

2 hours ago, RayfromAK said:

The silver color on that ring may be because it's what some call "white gold."  This type of gold loses its silvery color with time, so one can take it to a jeweler (better explained toward the end of this article):

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-white-gold-chemical-composition-608015

2 hours ago, RayfromAK said:

Yep, I think it's either Rhodium or Platinum like the article you linked to stated. Thanks for posting it. I heard of Rhodium plating before,  but I never knew of platinum being used.

I do think from reading your posts Mr. Nox, that they show the operator is a large part of any successes that arise. Nice shooting.