Become A Minelab Detexpert

I guess that is a new word! According to Minelab "Detexpert (noun) – those who embrace the thrill of the hunt and know that nothing is ever truly lost, just waiting to be found. They use their thirst for greater detecting knowledge and skill to benefit not only themselves, but all who love detecting."

There are already a half dozen "Detexperts" on the Minelab Meet the Detexperts page. You can apply to be a Detexpert yourself although Minelab makes no case for as to why a person would want to do this. Interestingly enough one of the questions is "Why do you want to become a Minelab Detexpert?". Why indeed Minelab? Looking at the pictures presumably a free t-shirt is part of the deal. My guess is they are looking for people who are on all or at least many of the social media outlets and who are interested in representing Minelab in some fashion.

Anyway, if you have dreamed of being a Detexpert (even if you never heard of it until now) this is your chance to apply! :smile:

minelab-detexpert-logo.jpg
Minelab Detexpert Logo

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

On 11/15/2018 at 3:01 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

They use their thirst for greater detecting knowledge and skill to benefit not only themselves, but all who love detecting.

Isn't that what our site (detectorprospector.com) is all about?

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish things like this didn't link to a Facebook page.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 6:47 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Should I stop posting them?

I would like to know if it is Facebook and like Phrunt look for it on their website rather than their Facebook page.  I like a dot com (.com, etc) rather than a facebook . com.  I never login using facebook, twitter, etc details to another site.

Just me.

Mitchel

7 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I would like to know if it is Facebook and like Phrunt look for it on their website rather than their Facebook page.  I like a dot com (.com, etc) rather than a facebook . com.  I never login using facebook, twitter, etc details to another site.

Just me.

Mitchel

If the information was available on the .com websites I would post the link there instead. Lots of stuff is only getting posted to company Facebook pages these days. It is how companies are communicating with people. Anyway, I do have other priorities these days so will stop taking the time to seek out and post outside links. It was just an attempt to keep some action going on forums that are not currently getting many posts.

• Like 1