Steve Herschbach

New Show - Aquachigger Hunts UK Rivers

This series has started now, I enjoyed the first episode.

Episode 1 - Stirling

In the first episode of the series, Rick and Beau tackle the mighty river Forth in the shadow of Stirling Castle. In the first archaeological river search of this spot ever, the pair set out on the hunt for relics of Scotland’s greatest medieval warriors, William Wallace and Robert The Bruce, revealing secrets from the battle sites of their most famous victories against their hated English overlords.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:19 AM, Cal_Cobra said:

aquachiggers river crossing cache was an epic find.  Glad he got this gig, he was running out of steam on his more recent Youtube videos IMO.

Yup, yup.. It was that find that got me to watching some of his vids.. He was good up through the Alaska trip.. Things started getting a bit off around the time of the overseas trip though, not of his doing the way I saw it.. Glad he got a pro break.. Should relate well in the show..

Swamp

On 3/4/2019 at 8:55 AM, deathray said:

For sure. Recent vids where pretty boring.  Hard to keep finding good sites.

He turned into " Mister Rodgers" Look closely, do you see that?  Oh brother.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:55 AM, deathray said:

For sure. Recent vids where pretty boring.  Hard to keep finding good sites.

Yep, I liked his old videos a lot. Then he started to get too animated and I lost interest. Early on, he was a wealth of knowledge and I loved seeing him work on preserving his finds rather than trying to act more. I liked him when he was more straight forward. I rarely watch him now.