Equinox Is Everyone’s Whipping Post

Not saying all but most comparison is between the Equinox and whatever they want to show off.

I’ve seen this video between the Equinox and the New Anfibio before. 

The funny thing is he put the Anfibio in deep mode to do the testing . Is someone telling me I got to put the Anfibio in this mode to get the most depth. My thinking is when I turn a detector on and set the sensitivity as high as I can get it to run that’s as deep it’s going. I guess with it I hunt this field with the regular settings then go back and hunt it in the deep mode. I say Bull Sh-t !

Have you notice that most never say what the ID is showing.

I’d like to see and I’m sure some are out there testing against their own detectors.

I guess over in the U.K. maybe you want to hear a fair to good tone at fifteen inches. Just maybe the ID is not important to you but to me it is .

Give me a detector that shows a good ID at 6 to 10” and that’s all I’ll ask for . If beyond that  it don’t give me a ID then it’s up to me to dig are not.

I did like the tone when it detected something . On hearing some others it was like scratching on a black board .

So many times the person doing the testing never had a Equinox in their hands before.

I could take and nail a coffee can lid on to a broom handle to make the other something less if the need be .

Chuck

PS Why don’t you just let your detector stand on it’s own.

• Like 1

On the flip side lots of people on lots of forums got plenty sick of hearing about the Equinox for months on end. Minelab marketing and the “single frequency obsolete” statement makes the Equinox a rather obvious target for those vying for eyeballs in the YouTube world. If you want eyeballs, just make “Equinox versus anything else” videos and the viewers will follow.

Which is all fine. It’s not like anyone has to watch the stuff anyway. Like movie reviews you have to figure out which video reviewers are worth watching, and which you can ignore.

• Like 5