It Says Two Nuggets Are Better Than One

mn90403

Ah Ha now we know the feigned look of weight and that cheesy smile, thought JW you would`ve remembered that one from 17. Would`ve been a big splash in the media. What a way to promote a resort...……………...Trumped the real record by .01kg.

Ha nah Prunt you should have been supporting the scoop with 2 hands and a look of strain...……..tis tradition no...………. Anyway Mn trust I didn`t ambush your thread too much, the devil made me do it...……...gotta return the cozs over in the outer suburbs a bit of curry...…..

It was a 'starter' thread so you did a good job with it.  We need a bit of discussion, fun and foolery now and then.  

Well done Norvic!

Now you have gone and done it Norvic ... you'll enjoy this one.

• Haha 2

Phrunt, stop buggarising around...... get a Z...……….

But I love that vid Mn,  gold so shallow in a big creek, but at least the gold looks like the real McCoy.

• Like 1

The mind of Phrunt ... hummmmm  ?

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

It was going cheap that's all, I decided against it ?

Fair enough. Probably a good back up for a friend. 

A bloke I met up with from Prospecting Australia had a 705 for years and was thinking about a Nox.  He tried mine and found 3 coins in about 25 mins and then I had to go. 

4 days later bought himself a Nox and went to a park he had flogged with the 705 and found HEAPS of coins.  

• Like 1