End Of The Season At The Cabin

IdahoPeg

Peg, You are an inspiration to all prospectors.  Not only are you one of the most Successful Lady Gold Diggers I know of (besides Sue Sallee), your outgoing outdoor personality is tops.  You were one of my favorite early customers to train and you still make me proud.  I just wish there were more ladies out there sharing the stories, success and golden photos.  Enjoy your winter in FL and if I get down there, we'll go bug Gary Drayton for a few days together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Peg, You are an inspiration to all prospectors.  Not only are you one of the most Successful Lady Gold Diggers I know of (besides Sue Sallee), your outgoing outdoor personality is tops.  You were one of my favorite early customers to train and you still make me proud.  I just wish there were more ladies out there sharing the stories, success and golden photos.  Enjoy your winter in FL and if I get down there, we'll go bug Gary Drayton for a few days together.

Thanks for the kind words Gerry, and thank YOU for getting me started in this great hobby of ours! Yeah, come on down to FL....treasure or jewelry, I know you’ll find it!?

• Like 2

Nice summer's play-day for you, Peg.. ?

Guess you'll be rolling in soon down this-a-way.. Fortunately you missed the red tide issue we had 2nd half of Oct.. Caught a ride over on the gulf stream from the still-going-strong mess in SW FL.. Lucky for here there was rapid dissipation following a moderate fish kill; ocean locally back to normal bacteria count since early-mid Nov -- meaning it's safe once again to breath the air and get wet beachside..

Can't remember if you have the addy for area surf cams, so here it is: https://www.surfguru.com/ I live far enough from the shore these days I check 'em before heading over; you may not need to do so..

Swamp

• Like 2

On 12/1/2018 at 9:25 AM, Swampstomper Al said:

Nice summer's play-day for you, Peg.. ?

Guess you'll be rolling in soon down this-a-way.. Fortunately you missed the red tide issue we had 2nd half of Oct.. Caught a ride over on the gulf stream from the still-going-strong mess in SW FL.. Lucky for here there was rapid dissipation following a moderate fish kill; ocean locally back to normal bacteria count since early-mid Nov -- meaning it's safe once again to breath the air and get wet beachside..

Can't remember if you have the addy for area surf cams, so here it is: https://www.surfguru.com/ I live far enough from the shore these days I check 'em before heading over; you may not need to do so..

Swamp

Soooo glad the red tide is gone from our coast! Hope the lagoon is better too...I like to standup paddleboard when I’m not detecting, or biking, or beachcombing, or jogging etc etc....can’t wait to get down there! ? There’s more than a foot of snow up at my cabin now....one more appt this next week, then I’m outta here! Bye bye❄️?, Hello ?☀️?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1