A Little Quartz Speci

phoenix

On 11/25/2018 at 9:54 AM, phoenix said:

I haven`t been posting any finds recently because, well, I haven`t been finding much.   I`ve been spending a fair bit of time in a area where years ago multi ounce nuggets were common, but most days I come home empty handed.     Today I got one of those "is that a signal or isn`t it?" targets.  I run very conservative settings now and because the detector runs so quiet I dig a lot more ground noise than I used too, I thought this was another one.  It was just the tiniest change in the threshold.  When I was down about 4" it was giving off that lovely electronic warbly signal I like and somewhere down about the 8 or nine inch mark this little speci popped out.

Snapshot@2018_1125_182006.jpg

Well done Dave.Good to see you still have fun.Miss our trips and talks about gold.Hope there is little bit more gold left for you there.

Take care, stay safe and dig everything.

GoldEN

• Thanks 1

Hard to post finds when you don't go and have anything to post.  Now you can keep us Northern Frozen folks happy with more photos of finds.  I hope you get to go more often and wish even more golden pics.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1