First Gold With 2300

I just got the SDC 2300 2 weeks ago and have about 12 hours on it, no gold yet but getting the same type/amount of trash down here in SW AZ so I'm hoping to get some of that yellow stuff soon. Thanks for sharing.

This was my first after gold,used it 1 other time in January at a small park in edge of water and found some coins and 1 ring just to try it out. Pretty sweet detectors. Rick

Rick -  I have also noticed that if i hear a faint target and then sweep it more slow and precisely it hits louder. Also have noticed that the left side of the coil seems more sensitive than the right most of the time but on some targets the right sounds off better. I find myself scanning everything with both sides of the coil and the tip also. I've only got about 15 hrs on the machine, been to busy lately at home,  but did notice on one of the small peaces i found that it was barely audible when i poked the right side of the coil down the crevasse, not audible at all on the tip and the best on the left side. The bedrock was very angled and the crevasse hard to poke into but i definitely could have missed the signal if i hadn't worked all sides of the coil in and around the crevasse. Do love this machine and am looking forward to Saturday to swing her again. Easter Sunday going to mother in laws, but theirs an old 50's  trailer court on her property that i'm going to hit with the GB Pro and my 5.5 yr old with his modded bounty hunter lone-star.

I look forward to sharing our experiences with this great little machine. Good Luck

Keep her swinging Azavsfan and she'll bring in the gold - Good Luck

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Featherdfishhead glad to hear you have noticed the sdc on small targets acting like mine.

at first i thought i was swinging a little to fast. Its almost like after a few swings over target it keeps a bit of current in it. Good luck easter weekend,your son may kick your butt with his lonestar.

Cograts Rick, WOW great gold! I will have my SDC2300 soon and will meet you in Nevada. I am going to try to spend at least a week this time. Now that you are learning yours you can teach me to run mine.  Steve

Hey steve, it wont take you long to get this machine,i remember who taught me everything i know....

You know to me it reminds me an awful lot of my TDI the way it sounds. Just have to slow down is about it. They definitely like pourus gold. Steve and Chris had good luck on their pourus gold also with 2300s. Hope we can get down there before it gets hot and the MOHAVE snakes come out to visit us AGAIN. Later Rick.