Can Your Detector Do This?

I think it's a good 2D and 3D test ...Test 1:.. The 3gram gold ring   on the top between the nails is not a problem for a lot of detectors - sweeping, from 4 directions. Test2:  3gram gold ring under the nails-well preverts the ability of the detectors ....

december 3 iphone5S 2018 017_DxO_DxO.jpg

• Like 1

In the actual test the ring was laying in a monks the nails and head in fact one nail crossed above it.

Then the board with the nails was lifted up a little hole dug in the sand the ring put into the holes and covered it up nail board put back it wasn’t  deep an inch or two same result

In due course I’m sure a lot of videos showing stuff like this will emerge – but as of now I’ve only seen the one video which I don’t have permission to share

I did this test on the picture - the ring is under the nails.   

Detectors -and small coils ,,in gold ring - Nail test:...base - mineralized ceramics "Liapor"- 4 bar Fe2O3 - Tek. G2-11DD" coil ..

Equinox 800.-6"coil ,p. Park2 ,IrB 0-1,sens 15-20,rec.sped4-6, ... Yes-4way-100%passed...slightly faster sweep coil..:wink:

Fisher Cz3D-5"coil. disk0, sens 1-6 ,exhanced and salt,- No-0%way passed...:sad:

Teknetics G2- 3.5x6.5" -nel snake coil: sens 70-100,disk 31-33, Yes 4way-100%passed, Disk on 33-slightly faster sweep coil...,, Disk on31 normal ,and slightly faster sweep...:wink:

Garret Ace400i  -4.5"sniper coil- allmetal,sens 1-8, -4way -No passed..., from 1-2 sweep directions -in  Sens 5 bar,,a timely signal at the edge of the coil..:mellow:

Tesoro Mojave-7"-precision coil, Disk in 1/2 foil- on the letter " I "-on Iron, sens 2-5, .. Yes 4way -100% passed ...-slightly slow sweeping the coil...:wink:

Golden Mask Coin-killer 15khz -5" spider coil :disk on1.5. sens 1-8..1-2tone,   Yes..4-way 100% passed.. -Way n.3 slightly slow sweeping the coil..:wink:

Whites Spectra -6x4" shooter coil : 1.F-22.5khz, program Hi-pro ,12.5hz-high ground filter, recovery delay 25-30 ,RxGain-5, DS-92 ,bottle cap Off.,- ..Yes 4-Way100% passed.. -slightly slow, sweeping the coil...:wink:.. At 3F multifrequency-2 way occasional signal, at 1F 7.5khz-no signal...

The tests will continue-try using 6X10 ", standard, or 13" coil,...

Later I try to place the gold ring under the nail in this test...

december 3 iphone5S 2018 017_DxO_DxO.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

My TDI with the small coil can do it.

?

• Like 2

Very interesting test results.  I hadn't tried my Equinox, but it's good to know.