The Minelab Equinox: An Advanced Guide. By Clive James Clynick

cjc

I have the first book (unsigned ? ) and I just ordered the second one. The first book was a great help, opened my eyes to a few things I might not of otherwise known about or discovered. Made setting up custom programs relatively easy. Can't wait to get the second one.

Ben

• Like 1

Clive Clynick Facebook page

The Review

Reviews

1/ "The Minelab Equinox: An Advanced Guide" 
"Great 2nd book for the Equinox its full of great tips and how to use the machine in different situations. The advanced guide is not just for advanced users. All users of the EQX will find this book very useful. Clive has a wealth of knowledge and [a lot of] testing has gone into the book. “An Advanced Guide” should be your go to book for helping you understanding the machine! "
JF, PA

2/ Clive has been able to show some of the best features of an incredible machine, this is an excellent read to assist in getting the most out of the equinox! -

Minelab Detexpert/YouTube personality: Red Beard Relic Hunter -DJ Dowling

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the first one...why should I buy the second one? the first one was titled from beginner to advanced...is this going to be like a TV series where there is a new episode every week? 

strick

Buy it and find out :laugh:

i bought it beacuse the first book taught me some things and I'm sure the 2nd will too.  Plus they are the only books out there right now on the Nox.  I replaced my CTX with the Nox and almost instanly missed the CTX's TID, after reading Clives book not so much anymore.  Makes me wonder why the Youtubers I watch dont impliment his techniques. I guess most like clad.  Cheapest on eBay right now 18.95 with free shipping.  

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 7:17 AM, ChitownDigger said:

I have the first book (unsigned ? ) and I just ordered the second one. The first book was a great help, opened my eyes to a few things I might not of otherwise known about or discovered. Made setting up custom programs relatively easy. Can't wait to get the second one.

Ben

Received the second book.  Haven't had time to sit down with it, but planning on a "cover to cover" read.

Thanks Clive!