What Is Your Wish List From White’s In 2019

I myself like the looks of screen of my MX Sport but not the weight. It would be great for it to trim some fat off of it. Out of all the ID numbers it has to offer I’d like to be able to notch out one at a time. 

We all know that different frequencies is better than others depending on what you’re detecting. If I can I’d like it to be multi frequency where I can run in all and single one if I do wish.

What I want is a detector that it will do the major part of my detecting. My thing I’m a coin hunter first be it on a beach are around some old homestead . I’ve never been a relic hunter but it would have to offer the same for that person too .

I love nugget hunting but it’s just not a lot of gold in Texas but it would be great to have some high frequencies to nugget hunt. I don’t see the need that I should have to buy another detector for what little I do get to nugget hunt.

We all different and our wants runs different too.I know too it’s other detectors offer the things I’m wanting from White’s right now but I’d like to see America made on the side.

Chuck 

I know I’ve posted this in many ways on what I or we want from White’s but I’m just wanting to keep this part of the forum alive. I feel if I can keep you thinking of what you desire just maybe we’ll be heard.

Chuck 

I'm with you Chuck, come on USA manufacturers........ I would love to see a new Whites model with:  Treasure Pro/MX Sport display, Detech quality coils, wireless, water resistant, rechargeable built in batteries, lighter weight (like the Treasure Pro) and a higher transmit frequency (not 8 kHz PLEASE!!!!!). So, if you put the MXT Pro in that configuration for the mid level and a V3i in a similar configuration for the folks that want to have it all, I would be so happy.................:biggrin: 

• Like 2

Upgrade what the Whites its well ,:
1.3F Multi-Frequency - 7-10 Frequency-Weighted Programs -by Type of Search...
2.Spectra display-upgraded graphics display TID.-spectragraph-signagraf-a 3f.pinpoint together on 1 screen,,
3. "User program" to pinpoint.-to compare the signal ..in diferent programs..
4. Deep and accurate - TID -Whites type 190 numerals
5. Waterproof 3-5m .., lightweight .. and compact ..,li-ion batery..
6. The box under the armrest - let's leave it - more compact - it's" Whites  metal detector* "..:wink:
7. Multifrequency Coils - with electronic balancing  I-B stabilization - like with coils MX Sport..

• Like 3

I would love to see a Hybrid dedicated nugget detector with auto setup, auto ground bal, vdi. A machine that will allow me to compete successfully against the zed for those half gram to 2 grammers to 17" depth.

White's deserves credit for the new Goldmaster 24k, which by all accounts performs nicely against similar VLF gold machines from others.  It just needs to evolve key models in other areas of its product line to keep up with a certain foreign competitor ?  I would suggest:

1) Move beyond the TDI to a deeper punching PI machine that can compete with the GPX.

2) From the V3i, develop a mid-priced, sleek modern multifrequency detector, like Minelab did with the ET/CTX-to-Equinox move.

• Like 4

The decision makers at Whites really finally need to jump into the 21st century and give us a machine that can be updated, waterproof as a matter of course, wireless headphones as a matter of course, create wireless coils with a wired option (like others do with headphones, because wired is still the only solution in and under water, but with wireless coils you can upgrade hardware via coil change with coils that are tuned to their specific applications), create an app so that people can choose to use either a remote or phone to control their coil. Create a V4 or V5 that addresses the V3i shortcomings. It's still my favorite machine, but it needs improving to stay competitive. Keep the spectrograph, Polar Plot, etc., but also add an imaging program like Target Trace. Integrating with cell phone applications would be awesome. Open a metal detecting app market for developers. This worked wonders for cell phones. Look at all that's available now as people were given a platform to display their coding talents. This could work for metal detectors with optional cell phone control. Create a pinpointer that communicates with the host machines and adapts their disc settings. Add a small LCD to pinpointer. Do these things, or others will, or already are working on it. 

• Like 2

4" x 18" DD coil for my V3 would be very nice.   Doesn't have to be figure 8.   Just a normal DD would be fine.   Doesn't even have to work at all three frequencies.   Even if it only worked on 7.5 would be ok with me.

HH
Mike

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ☠ Cipher said:

The decision makers at Whites really finally need to jump into the 21st century and give us a machine that can be updated, waterproof as a matter of course, wireless headphones as a matter of course, create wireless coils with a wired option (like others do with headphones, because wired is still the only solution in and under water, but with wireless coils you can upgrade hardware via coil change with coils that are tuned to their specific applications), create an app so that people can choose to use either a remote or phone to control their coil. Create a V4 or V5 that addresses the V3i shortcomings. It's still my favorite machine, but it needs improving to stay competitive. Keep the spectrograph, Polar Plot, etc., but also add an imaging program like Target Trace. Integrating with cell phone applications would be awesome. Open a metal detecting app market for developers. This worked wonders for cell phones. Look at all that's available now as people were given a platform to display their coding talents. This could work for metal detectors with optional cell phone control. Create a pinpointer that communicates with the host machines and adapts their disc settings. Add a small LCD to pinpointer. Do these things, or others will, or already are working on it. 

Good Grief !!!  And all for only $4,999.99 ?    ?