7 hours ago, Brian Berkhahn said:

Sorry, I'm sold out but will hopefully get some more next season. 

I use them too for clean up in my operation of my 8" dredge..

IMGP0377.thumb.JPG.2455c8765552201e94eda40abb1ce4a3.JPG

I use them too in my clean ups on my 8" dredge...IMGP0144.thumb.JPG.98528daf5b846439cca19bee13903391.JPGIMGP0542.thumb.JPG.0007ecccc27a00720ad573923f75f47f.JPG

Darn thought i had one! Ive only been on the hunt for one since last year. I attemted calling and didnt get ahold of anyone, so i went ahead and ordered ordered off the website (showed 1) on the 5th, last time i seen 2 in stock online i waited 1 day to buy and missed out. Lol.

But go ahead and dont refund and keep it as a donation towards earth quake damages. I hope all is well over there.

If u do come up on one even used please keep me in mind.

It would be way to much im sure, there already priced higher then here. Ill keep watching on ebay for a used one, if not they should be back in production next year, thats what ive learned anyway. Patend changed names is the reason for the shortage. I got christmass presents to get anyway. Thanks tho

12 hours ago, Goldgetter said:

But go ahead and dont refund and keep it as a donation towards earth quake damages. I hope all is well over there.

If u do come up on one even used please keep me in mind.

Thanks for the thought Joe but we can't do that.. we voided the transaction but I greatly appreciate you thinking of us.

Thanks,

Brian

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

IRL Supplies in BC still shows them in inventory.

SKU MIN-7005-199
LeTrap Sluice Box
$159.00 CAD / ea

I just finished calling IRL and confirmed that they do in fact have 8 in stock at the moment.

Cheers

On 12/5/2018 at 5:51 AM, Dig It said:

I have seen them at Alaska Mining & Diving

Good Luck

Happy Hunting

Sorry.. I am out as well, I've been trying to get ahold of the vendor but they won't respond. 

IRL Supplies in Prince George still has Le Trap inventory, I bought and received two of them on March 4th.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is Jeff with Geo Sluice Mining. I know I'm late on this discussion but I am making the Le Trap in Modesto, Ca. . I rebuilt the mold and made it 40" long instead of the really long model. I have them in black right now until the end of next week they will be available in Green. Later I will have them in blue also. I also have a Mini Trap that is really cool. My new web site will be up next week but my face book is good. i was on the Gold Fever radio as the guest last night. Here's a photo of the black ones. You can reach me at 209-342-7062

the price is $99 for the large Le Trap and 69 for the Mini Trap.

20190503_192412.jpg

20190505_091425.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The Le'Trap sluice is awesome for catching small and large Gold. Here are the photo's of the Green one as well as the new Mini Trap which uses the same drop riffles as the larger one bet this fits in a backpack. It is 30 inches long. We also offer them with a solid top end or we have them with the top end cut out for you.

Mini Le Trap Green 2.png

Le trap Large Green 3.png

• Like 1