Sign in to follow this  
Tnsharpshooter

XP Orx Intro Video Review ( In English )

Finally an English Language video

xpmetaldetector Published on Dec 5, 2018 The ORX is the latest addition from XP metal detectors. It is a very simple to operate machine while still maintaining the XP Deus DNA such as Fast wireless connectivity, choice of detecting programs, and compatibility with the MI-6 pinpointer. The ORX has the new WSA wireless headphones and the S Lite telescopic stem that folds away into a small rucksack and deploys in seconds.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

They have the English version of the owners manual on the ORX now too.

Chuck 

• Thanks 1

I’ve been watching videos of the ORX in other languages that I don’t understand most of it . What I’m about to say don’t hold true with all videos but you can tell the way they swing their detector they know it’s nothing there. They swing that coil about every two feet one way are the other as if they know already where the target is. Then they make a find in five minutes that I haven’t found in my 50 years of detecting. They say wee wee and I say camel 🐫 hockey. That’s with two humps.

Chuck 

• Haha 1

I think you can safely assume that some of the targets excavated in such videos are pre-marked for the purpose of instructional content. So I wouldn't dispute the finds, they are simply giving you an idea on the detector's response when an in-ground target is encountered. 

The alternative is to spend hours making real time footage, and that isn't always feasible for reviews, tips and instructional clips.

You could probably say the same for some of those you tube channels when cameras are setup from different perspectives. I'm sure there is some creative editing going on to give you the perception that some targets are found in real time, just makes for more entertaining viewing vs viewing hours of footage of someone trudging around a paddock.

• Like 4