Golden Sabre I I

This is another of my favorites, the Golden Sabre II.    Whats really nice about this one is that it is a true analog audio and the tone break point really mix.   Sometimes that mix tone will make me shiver.......

HH
Mike

Tesoro_Golden_Sabre_II.thumb.jpg.e23a840108804a187cf5d1e8ccf697f2.jpg

• Like 1

GSII was my first and only detector ever used for 22yrs.  Paid $429 for mine in '92 (?).  Recently sold it and it's still working fine. Dug a LOT of coins with that machine.  Switched to Minelab 5 yrs ago and haven't looked back...…..

One of my detector friends has a Golden Sabre II and a Golden microMax. When he brings either of those to a club hunt with a bigfoot coil he seriously kicks all of us AT Pro, Deus and Equinox users butts and he is closing in on 80 years old!

14 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

One of my detector friends has a Golden Sabre II and a Golden microMax. When he brings either of those to a club hunt with a bigfoot coil he seriously kicks all of us AT Pro, Deus and Equinox users butts and he is closing in on 80 years old!

That doesn't surprise me at all.  Although I've never done, or would do, a club seeded hunt I've always thought I could be VERY competitive with the GSII.  That 8" concentric "doughnut" coil is so fast/easy to PP with compared to a DD (which I normally prefer in my coinshooting)…… target is always right in the center of that doughnut hole...….