Equinox Complete Carbon-fiber Shaft Prototype Is Complete (more Pics Added -- Prototype #2)!

steveg

afreakofnature -- I took a look, but don't see it.  Do you have a link?

Thanks,

Steve

Ha!  Thanks for the link.  After I posted, I did some more searching, and finally ran across that.  

Thanks for the heads up!  You know what they say about "loose lips!"  Mine have been pretty loose...but that's OK!  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am a detectorist, with a little shaft-building business; not a true "businessman."  If I have to err in one direction or the other, I'd rather lose out on some sales, than turn into some cut-throat salesman with all my focus on bottom line, at the end of the quarter...  ?

Steve

Looks awesome and will put it on my wish list. Guess I better get out and starting finding coins to add to my allowance so I can get one of the first ones for sale. ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steveg said:

Ha!  Thanks for the link.  After I posted, I did some more searching, and finally ran across that.  

Thanks for the heads up!  You know what they say about "loose lips!"  Mine have been pretty loose...but that's OK!  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am a detectorist, with a little shaft-building business; not a true "businessman."  If I have to err in one direction or the other, I'd rather lose out on some sales, than turn into some cut-throat salesman with all my focus on bottom line, at the end of the quarter...  ?

Steve

I'm sticking with made in the USA by steveg!  You put all the work in and know what worked the best.  This guy might use cheap parts or didn't test like you.  Plus he is out of country. 

I was just showing ya for your own info.

Cptbill -- 

Thanks for your kind words, and for your interest.  Please let me know when you have enough coins saved; I'd love to build you a shaft!

afreakofnature --

Thank you also for your very kind words and support!  I appreciate it, and appreciate your business!  Yes, I found it very interesting that someone is doing something very similar!

Steve