Is There A Clear Winner In Nox Waterproof Headphones

Dig It

Comfort may come into play..... most are using either audio sear 150 ohm speaker or piezos.   So if you want a little modulation i think piezos are a better choice .... better sound audio sears speakers.   Most could use a good pair of gel pads.   Something else you may find.... drain holes on some not others.   They can really make a difference if there is wind...... if you arent diving and dont need um.... plug um up.

• Like 2

Different people can have different types of hearing lost.  I have tried almost every waterproof headphones available for the Equinox. Tony Eisenhower's head phones are the best for my use. They have more volume then the other headphones.  I just ordered a 2nd set so I have a set of Tony Eisenhower's head phones on both of my Equinoxes. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I just received a pair of corded waterproof earbuds I bought on ebay for $46.   Comes with the 90 degree end that screws into the control box. 

Im very satisfied with the volume on these. Maybe even slightly louder than the pelsos' . I probably will not be under water much, but will use these  on hot days .

• Like 1

Ive got one of the first pair that Tony did....... excellent especially if you want to get them really wet.   There is a slight difference in volume between pizeos and speakers.   Pizeos seems to give a bit more modulation but arent quit as loud as the speakers if done right.  Everyones hearing different as is their expectation of comfort........ so if it comes down to pizeo vs speaker..... then it comes down to how they are sealed and the pads for noise canceling in most cases...... and in most cases you get what you pay for.