Australia 2019

mn90403

On 2/24/2019 at 5:50 AM, kiwijw said:

Nice to see you drop in Dave.? Hope you & the lads are all good.

Best of luck out there

JW :smile:

Hi JW, yeah mate we are all good up this way. 

On 2/24/2019 at 6:02 AM, vanursepaul said:

I found it ironic but amusing to see the Mackerel Man out fishing on the pier! ???

Looked like Dylan was on it tho.....

Cheers

Hey big fella, yep was some fun with the kids.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jrbeatty said:

Back in 2015 Reg and I found ourselves one evening camped in a farmers paddock in central Victoria. Following a hearty meal and with a roaring fire going to deter the frost, we offered a toast (or several) of Reg's home brew to the "Great God of Nuggets" 

Amazing what a good inspirational home brew can lead to sometimes - - -  ?

?  I'm a drinkin' tomorra!! 

I will have to work on getting a good vice.  Drinking is well under control,  fishing related purchases are almost nil for the past 12 months, 2019 is confectionary free (this has been waaaaaaay harder than no grog!),  I've got my detectors down to 2 and it is staying there, only 1 woman, no fast cars, don't smoke, no drugs....

Anyone got some suggestions?   ?

• Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

Reg, JR, your closer, nick around and check on NE, could be just AU depravation, but hurry see what ales him before they take him away. 

• Haha 2

Norvic, not sure what ails NE, but it aint ales. Probably neads a good nugget fix.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Northeast said:

?  I'm a drinkin' tomorra!! 

I will have to work on getting a good vice.  Drinking is well under control,  fishing related purchases are almost nil for the past 12 months, 2019 is confectionary free (this has been waaaaaaay harder than no grog!),  I've got my detectors down to 2 and it is staying there, only 1 woman, no fast cars, don't smoke, no drugs....

Anyone got some suggestions?   ?

How do you feel?  haha

22 hours ago, jrbeatty said:

Back in 2015 Reg and I found ourselves one evening camped in a farmers paddock in central Victoria. Following a hearty meal and with a roaring fire going to deter the frost, we offered a toast (or several) of Reg's home brew to the "Great God of Nuggets" 

Amazing what a good inspirational home brew can lead to sometimes - - -  ?

2m47v6f.jpg

Bloody twins ... not identical but twins!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

How do you feel?  haha

How do I feel after a year off the grog, no confectionary, etc, etc?  Hard to say that I feel better but one of the things I hate about drinking is feeling crap the next day.  I have not missed that one bit and is pretty much the only reason I am not really getting back on it.

10 hours ago, kiwijw said:

A Harley or Triumph. You in to motorbikes?

Have ridden many but never owned one.  I like to have a bit of vehicle around me.  I have been a bit of a lead foot in days gone by but doing that on motorbikes seemed like a short term lifestyle  ?

8 hours ago, Reg Wilson said:

Probably neads a good nugget fix.

Abso-bloody-lutely  ?

• Like 2

These guys have a few nugget videos with the 4500.

Fred will like this one.  It gives away one of his secrets!