Australia 2019

mn90403

In Australia and the USA, people park on the gold. Then they walk away; over hill and dale...

You will have plenty of trash in the Golden Triangle...dig it all.

If you go to Hillend or Sofala, beware of the many deep shafts that are very hard to see as you walk...

Mitchel, why would you take the 2300 when you have the 7000- You aren't going to Oz for the little bits.

fred

• Like 4

Stepping into this thread late, so don`t know if what I say has already been said.

Take two machines, if one go es on the fritz you have a back up. If you get on a patch use the 2300 to pick up the small easy gold quickly, all gold is good, don`t waste  your time  looking for  the  Welcome Stranger. Then go back over patch with the 7000 to get the deeper stuff, learn to grid, (drag a chain) it will pay benefits and you will leave less gold.  In Vic the lead shot will drive you crazy, in WA more trash free areas.

OZx4

Rege

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

A bit of history here before the investment pitch.

https://investingnews.com/innspired/gold-prospecting-mining-australia/ 

On 12/9/2018 at 7:28 PM, rockett said:

Hi Mitchel,

Mate its to easy here in Australia you can be in the heart of the golden triangle from the centre of Melbourne Victoria in 4 to 5 hours.

Hire a camper from here, there are plenty of places trust me, grab a few maps and head out there and start swinging.

Just make sure you read your maps and don't go onto private land.

I would be more than happy to lead you in the right direction once you where here.

And the small townships are very welcoming and there always happy to give a LITTLE advice lol

Don't come in our summer to bloody hot.

Rod

I'm about a month out so a LITTLE advice sound like a go.  I've got an SUV at the airport, some training lined up and just anxious about not wasting my time.  

Here's a nice video of a nugget worth keeping!

• Like 1

Here is a bit with instructions!

• Like 1

And that is why you do not need to hike for miles...Thanks for both videos, Mitchel.

Australians are very proud of their heritage but don't let them make you a full time tourist...you want to be swinging that coil not being a looky-loo ..

fred

• Haha 2

The old saying "when in Rome do what the Romans do" applies to Oz and I suspect everywhere in the world, so just find gold MN don`t frig about.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Yes currently only for Western Australia.

It is a single purchase no annual subscription, I think the intention was to sell it under a subscription model and the docs haven't been updated top reflect that its sold outright.

Its works 100% offline for showing where you are and where the Tenements / Leases are so you know your prospecting legally.

There are a few bugs with it on some Apple devices especially those running IOS 10.3.3 but overall it does what its supposed to do.

Its definitely easy to use so for the grey nomads who aren't really tech savvy its an easy way to make sure your not stealing gold.

They do have a website www.blueapps.com.au and also do software training for the WA Department of Mines (DMIRS) GeoMap and GeoView Software which is PC based software.

I understand there is an updated version for both IOS and Android due to be released later this year which has better maps and a lot more information available.