Show Us Your Favorite Ring Find From 2018

I remember your story on the farm field ring, very good.  That Lord of the Rings is a beast of a 1/2 oz'er find.

• Like 1

I think all the rings I found in 2018 came with gumballs!

GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

37 minutes ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

GaryC/Oregon Coast

Gary,  Detecting the WalMart parking near the .25 cent toy machines is a great start.  But eventually you'll want to branch off to greener pastures.  I'm sure you have found a ring or two that are loved by someone other than a 3 yr old

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not as spectacular as the rings above, but yellow with ice is always welcome in my finds pouch.  10K band with 10 channel set diamonds.

20181031_153305.jpg

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, Tiftaaft said:

Not as spectacular as the rings above, but yellow with ice is always welcome in my finds pouch.  10K band with 10 channel set diamonds.

20181031_153305.jpg

Tift,  Actually that is quite a stunner.  Besides, if you are proud of it (which I certainly would be) then why not share.  My situation is a little more different than most TH'ers as I've been dong this for a few years and being a dealer, I have access to almost all the popular machines.  Very nice find and thanks for sharing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Tift,  Actually that is quite a stunner.  Besides, if you are proud of it (which I certainly would be) then why not share.  My situation is a little more different than most TH'ers as I've been dong this for a few years and being a dealer, I have access to almost all the popular machines.  Very nice find and thanks for sharing.

Thanks Gerry.  By the way, that ring with the emeralds is my favorite.  what a beaut! ~Tim.

• Like 3

I guess it would be down to these two, kind of a slow ring year. (Good everything else)

The square one was scored first day out with the Equinox, so I'm kinda leaning towards that one. It's the old go to a pounded site and hit it big time. It's around 8 gram and was really deep 8"-10" range I think.

This 5 gram Tiger Eye ring is also kinda cool, if a little dated. It has a couple of diamond chips, but I don't think they are real on account of the damage they have. Too small to worry about either way.
I found it with the Deus 18K Sifter mode.

2 rings.jpg

• Like 9

Those are both really nice finds Alluminati.  I like your 1st day with the Equinox find.  Funny how my 1st day with the EQ-600 and I scored the large platinum with 2 small rubies and a diamond.  Lets hope 2019 is even better.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

GaryC/Oregon Coast

Too funny Gary. I couldn’t stop laughing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1