Show Us Your Favorite Ring Find From 2018

My ring finds 2018, all silver, no gold for me this year. 

1230181414.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, devilsrenegade said:

1230181414.jpg

I enjoy gold rings most, but a really cool sterling ring design or one with stones looks better in a collection than a plain gold wedding band any day.  Plus, a white gold or platinum wedding band is even more boring in my opinion.  Nice collection of rings devil, and may 2019 turn one to gold for you.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Late to the party! I look back and realize that I did not make one hunt specific to jewelry in 2018, an amazing gap for me. I got too caught up in detector testing the last couple years, and my own detecting suffered for it. I did get lots of junk and low grade jewelry as accidental bycatch while testing in tot lots however. Here is my favorite "accidental" find, a small sterling silver ring with a small opal.

Looks like jewelry detecting is a priority for me in 2019....

herschbach-silver-ring-2018.jpg

Yes Steve, the other non natural gold (jewelry) is just as exciting.  I spent so much time using the 24K (and finding gold) this summer, I too did not even attempt to find gold with my Equinox until Thanksgiving.  I was able to do 2 good jewelry hunts in 2018 and was rewarded for my efforts.  I hear Hawaii calling you in 2019...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, devilsrenegade said:

1230181414.jpg

I found the identical ring that you have pictured in the upper right hand corner.

D7DABF39-360E-420C-8E5F-153F87FB7BF6.jpeg

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I enjoy gold rings most, but a really cool sterling ring design or one with stones looks better in a collection than a plain gold wedding band any day.  Plus, a white gold or platinum wedding band is even more boring in my opinion.  Nice collection of rings devil, and may 2019 turn one to gold for you.

14 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Thank you Gerry, I used your gold ring settings for the  xterra 705 and found my first gold ring with a detector in 2017 park hunting in Missoula Mt.

0807171927.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

"Thank you Gerry, I used your gold ring settings for the  xterra 705 and found my first gold ring with a detector in 2017 park hunting in Missoula Mt."

Hey I watched that video as well! congrats on the gold

strick

• Like 4