Show Us Your Favorite Ring Find From 2018

Nice rings

On 12/30/2018 at 5:36 PM, The Seeker said:

Here’s my two favorite for the year. The first one is a 14k with 7 real diamonds and the second is 18k Cartier.

356675DB-881E-44E4-9512-6D05E9AB002F.jpeg

7C2616AB-DFA7-4550-B54B-6A87A266961D.jpeg

Both rings are Stunners for sure.  When you find higher end brands "Cartier", how do you get best dollar when selling them?  Thanks for sharing?

• Like 2

On 12/30/2018 at 2:19 PM, devilsrenegade said:

My ring finds 2018, all silver, no gold for me this year. 

1230181414.jpg

You better go back and check your pile of silver rings.  I think you may have lost one and BeachHunter recovered it.  Now...only if he returns it to you.....right. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/31/2018 at 3:36 AM, BeachHunter said:

I found the identical ring that you have pictured in the upper right hand corner.

D7DABF39-360E-420C-8E5F-153F87FB7BF6.jpeg

So you going to send it back to DevilsRenegade?  He said he checked his sterling collection and it is missing... Love the nice stone background.

• Like 3

Noah, Very nice petite gold ring with stone.  The other is one mighty Sterling Hulk of a doozy.  Thanks for sharing and wishing you even more in 2019.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 8:49 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Both rings are Stunners for sure.  When you find higher end brands "Cartier", how do you get best dollar when selling them?  Thanks for sharing?

Sorry for the late reply Gerry. You can sell the name brand rings on eBay, Craigslist , etsy, etc... Some places are better then others. I still have the Cartier ring but I will probably sell it to get some more accessories for my Equinox. HH

• Like 2

You could try a little toothpaste. Maybe hot sauce (Taco Bell) on the copper part. I wouldn’t do the stone at all. Good luck!

• Like 1