Headphone Recommendation For Gold Bug 2

Before buying the standard headphones offered by Fisher I’m looking a recommendation for any other options. Has anyone found something better than the standard offering?

thanks,

Morgan

I used and was happy with a set of Grey Ghost Head phones, when I was using my G.B.2.

• Like 2

Been a big fan of the Sun Ray Pro Gold myself. Not that different than Grey Ghosts but have dual volume controls and leather instead of vinyl ear muffs.

8AB74D62-6370-46A6-BCA0-F1B96833DAA9.jpeg

The phones above work with nearly all stereo and mono detectors. Minelab however requires special wiring to insure the external speaker is shut off when headphones are used. Many aftermarket headphones fail on the Minelabs, but there is a special version of the Sun Ray headphones made to work with any detector, including the Minelabs, the Sun Ray Pro Gold CTX version. These are the ones I actually own, and highly recommend since they work on every detector I have tried them on.

sun-ray-pro-gold-ctx-settings-switch.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 2:59 AM, Dig It said:

I used and was happy with a set of Grey Ghost Head phones, when I was using my G.B.2.

Thanks Dig it. I did order a set of the GG but now waiting for the headphone adaptor for the SDC2300.

• Like 2

I've had very good luck with the Killer B's?

• Like 2