Just wondering if any Forum Members have tried this Pan?  Just  found it today. ? Ig

1 hour ago, idahogold said:

Just wondering if any Forum Members have tried this Pan?  Just  found it today. ? Ig

I bought one at a gold show couple years ago when they first came out and it was on a special discount,  $20 or less don’t remember how much exactly. I’m always looking for smaller stuff to fit in the limited space in my Jeep and the shape is supposed to be better for dry panning, thought it might come in handy out in the desert. Fits nicely in the back pack with the Deus, pans ok although I actually much prefer using a conventional full size pan it’s easier for me. the gold claw works good while still being a bit smaller so again space for all my junk is key for me. 

• Like 1

Personally haven't tried one but there is a thread over on Tnet talking about worst products ever made and the GC was mentioned....might check it out?  Seems someone is always trying to re-invent the gold pan....lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oneguy said:

Personally haven't tried one but there is a thread over on Tnet talking about worst products ever made and the GC was mentioned....might check it out?  Seems someone is always trying to re-invent the gold pan....lol

worst products ever that's got to be quite a list, I wonder how many I've bought over the years hmmm, more importantly how many more to come? worst product ever might be a bit harsh it works if you need something to stick in a back pack and like anything else out there, gold pan, flow pan, pyramid pan or dish pan just another place to put dirt. ill have to look there must be a book or something about every gold pan variation ever made, but there's some odd ideas.

On 12/13/2018 at 3:36 PM, 1515Art said:

worst products ever that's got to be quite a list, I wonder how many I've bought over the years hmmm, more importantly how many more to come? worst product ever might be a bit harsh it works if you need something to stick in a back pack and like anything else out there, gold pan, flow pan, pyramid pan or dish pan just another place to put dirt. ill have to look there must be a book or something about every gold pan variation ever made, but there's some odd ideas.

just found this tonite...Banjo pan...ha ha ! Add it to the list? ? Ig

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 9:54 PM, idahogold said:

just found this tonite...Banjo pan...ha ha ! Add it to the list? ? Ig

That one should go to the top of the list!