Ml80 Headphones Charging Question

groundscanner

Any USB output (computer, dedicated charger, etc.) should work.  Here's what I use for all my Equinox charging:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OT6YUIY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks GB.

I just got back from Walmart where I bought an Anker Powercore Fusion 5000 combination wall charger/portable charger.  I bought it because my old iPhone 6 charger was only 1 amp=5 volts.  The Anker is suitable for the detector but in the notes on this Anker charger (at Amazon) it states that this charger shouldn't be used with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headset...)  Since I can't find the mA input for the ML80 headphones I am a little worried about using the Anker for charging the headphones.  I decided to use my old iPhone charger for the headphones instead.  Hopefully I am on the right track as far as charging goes.

I use the RavPower Qualcom quick charge 3.0 iSmar+, for my noxit has two ports so I do headphones as well, but anything that works with the nox

The reason Anker provides that warning is the output circuit disconnects the battery source at low outputs indicating a fully charged load or nothing is connected to the USB outputs.  Not sure, but pretty sure the headphones draw more than 50mA during charge.  Problem is the Anker unit will turn off/disconnect when the phones are fully charged so you will never see the solid red charged indication.  But you can usually trust they will be fully charged.

• Like 1