Sign in to follow this  
Beaton Path Exploration

New To The Community

Hello, everybody! My name is Bill Burke. I have been participating in a placer operation in the Melozitna district. With 5 members, sometimes it feels like the tail is wagging the dog. I'm still wet behind the ears, but seem to learn a thing or two each season. I want to learn about using a detector to evaluate overburden and tailings piles. It also seems to be a good idea to vacuum each cut with a suction dredge before turning it into the next settling pond. It's a good time of year to spend time on the internet. Bill

• Like 7

Welcome to the forum Bill from Southern California.

• Like 1

We make it through, lol! It’s tough but as they say, someone’s got to do it.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hardtimehermit
      Hello, I have been beeping since the end of 2012. I come to learn and share what i can, i have found a little gold, some meteorites and coins. I enjoy hunting for all these things and even relics i have found some forks and other scrape from emigrants heading west. Thanks for having me here and i look forward to meeting and learning here!
      h.t.🤠
    • By Dig-a-holic
      Hello. I first detected back in early 80's with a Compass Relic Magnum 7. Got out of it and started back last year with a Tesoro Mojave.  Currently using 3 Tesoro's, F22 and At Pro. I mainly playground hunt but will do relic hunts occasionally. Have a Youtube channel with same name.
    • By Jay95
      Hi everyone, I'm a new member, a newbie to metal detecting, and have been gold prospecting for many years, panning, exploring as a hobby.  I'm living in the desert now where streams are intermittent or nonexistent and want to learn more about desert prospecting methods.  Jay
    • By Jasonj
      Hello all, new to the forum, at least actively.  I live NE of Huntsville, AL and formerly lived in E. TN.  I mainly dig relics, but have enjoyed coin hunting as well.
    • By Nrody
      Hi Everyone,
      New to M. D. but I have been interested for a long while. Have a new Equinox 800 that I need to break in... Background in rock hunting (as a kid with my Dad) and enjoy the outdoors.
      Cheers
      N. Rody
    • By uncle Scrooge
      Hello from Bulgaria ! Here the grass is already higher than the shovels…That's why we're in the forums.