Now Is The Time To Invest In Gold And Silver Mining Stocks...

Redneck

NOW is the time to invest in Gold and Silver mining stocks ( also physical gold and silver)  if you can afford it!

I have subscribed to various stock analysts news letters over the last 18 years,  and have found that Michael Oliver 's  Newsletter 

is the most accurate I have come across so far.  

He is saying  NOW is the time!  His technical analysis and momentum indicators  are giving the green lites.   He feels gold will be at $1360 by the end of January.

He also says 2019 will be an excellent year for the metals, and to expect some fast upward moves in price.  A lot of the stocks are still near their price lows for the year.

You want to buy low and sell high.  With the gold and silver markets very small in size , when the big money starts to pour in, we will see explosive upwards moves in the prices.  

When gold hit close to $2000 an oz about 10 years ago, a lot of  mining shares were 4x higher in price than they are today. I came across Mike Oliver 's commentary at King World News . com

He currently has 2 podcasts there you can listen to, to get it straight from the horses mouth!  Don't depend on a redneck ( me) for your investing advice.  LOL.

I wish you all the best in 2019!  Detecting and investing.

• Like 3

Micheal Oliver just posted another short article at King world news if you are interested.  This guy is pretty sharp.  

Yeah, I am invested in detectors also, no gold fields near by though.  I think its been a few years since I dug up some gold jewelry.  Lots of fools gold though, tungsten, titanium , buckets of aluminum.?

What I don't like is that when you invest in stocks and ETFs that hold gold, you get get hit with a much bigger tax hit than with other stocks.  Commodities are treated much differently in the markets.  

Mining stocks would definitely be the way to go.  Yet, I would much rather just walk around and pick it up off the ground for free or for the cost of a little extra sweat and exercise. :)

Andyy

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Gold is starting to take out the $1300 level, next stop $1360.  Pretty good resistance level at 1360, it may take a while to break thru that level. When it does, it should garner a lot of attention from  the chart watchers.

• 7 months later...

Well I hope some of you guys jumped on the bull market currently taking place in the precious metals arena.   My stock account is up over 75% so far this year. Gold is currently consolidating around $1500 an oz.   Next stop is $1700-1800  , then another pullback or consolidation.  The big boys feel gold should hit $3000 an Oz ,  in a year or two.  Bullmarkets are fun, but its wise to also know when to take the profits and run . They can move fast up and down.  Enjoy! 

• 8 months later...

From the CME gold futures market:

515578658_Screenshotat2020-06-21140720.thumb.png.cc15af2af4a91916b890eb9a22259ce9.png

I think this is for Friday's trading.  (I say that based upon the volume column.)  Some futures contracts can be traded over the weekend, I think, but maybe not these.  On the webpage I linked you can see prices on markets out to 2024 but those don't have much interest among investors right now -- zero trades in the volume column, again I think that is for Friday full day of trading.  Anyway, that is why I didn't include them in the screenshot.