Now Is The Time To Invest In Gold And Silver Mining Stocks...

Redneck

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

Some futures contracts can be traded over the weekend, I think, but maybe not these. 

Gold futures (and the index futures, and pretty much all non agricultural futures) cease trading on Friday at 4:00pm Central time, and reopen for trading on Sunday at 5:pm Central time.  They trade 23 hours a day, 5 days a week. The ag futures adhere to different hours of trading.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Colin,

Those charts look pretty complicated for me!

The metals and miners are on a roll.  When gold goes higher than the old high of $1920,  It could really move.

Also silver when it cracks $21  or so, should move pretty quickly to $30 an oz.  The miner stocks tend to move about 3x faster than the metal, both up and down.   So far my miner portfolio is up about 110% for the year.  These bull markets are fun when you hit them right. 

Good luck all.

• 1 year later...

I always invest in gold and silver and have a lot of success. But it all depends if you know when it's the right moment and when not because if you started to invest without knowing, believe me, it would be an end, and not happy. Anyway, I know that I don't waste my money, especially here https://fbs.com/trading/platforms/mt4macos, so I don't have any problems. Apart from golden, in what you also used to invest and bring you real money, it was complicated to find the company for me.

You are right.  You can't just look at the price of gold or silver.  It takes lots of energy and resources to mine these metals so if the costs of mining go up faster than the price then you could have shrinking margins which would make the price of the stock go down.  Costs determine if you should even be mining a claim.

• Like 1