• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GRIM_SWEEPER
      Hello everybody. I have come for all your gold.   You can keep the pop tabs.  Seriously.... I had a radio shack junk finder I bought with allowance money as a kid.... dint find squat.... which brings me here.... fast forward to today.  I recently purchased the Minelab Equinox 800 from the Forest City metal detectors. Immediately I knew what I wanted.... a great machine that’s waterproof and produces positive results.  I’m open to pointers or lessons from anyone...as I haven’t had a shovel in my hands since that kid era.  I’m located in Waterloo Ontario Canada.  There are miles of beaches within a two hour drive from here. I’m sure they’ve been pounded... but there is a goldmine out there as well as coins, jewelry, and who knows what else where the eyes can not see.  If it is out there, it isn’t going to jump out at you and bite you like a snake... you need this technology to do the hard work... finding it. I understand the etiquettes in regards to laws and properties and will respect that. So, all in all, I’m getting back into this hobby.  
      Thank you for having me in this group and I hope to run into a lot of you.  I’ll be out there this spring sweeping away. 
    • By nemanjask
      Hi everyone, my name is Nemanja, I live in Serbia. I've been doing metal detecting for about half a year, I have a Garrett ace 400i, mostly searching on Roman Empire grounds and medieval grounds. This part of Europe is a very rich ancient and medieval terrain. So far I have been finding Roman coins, medieval coins and similar finds from that period. I hope to have a good time and share experiences. So much for now and I apologize for bad English ...
    • By Mark Gillespie
      Had the great pleasure to chat with Jerry *** aka tinfoil.  For those who might not know this guy, back in the day, 20+ years ago he was one of the treasure hunters who wrote a lot on finding gold.  He wanted me to mention that he and Pat are doing good.  That he doesn't get to hunt anymore but remembers posting many years ago.  He says hi to Steve too.

• By vanursepaul
      Back in LA after a side trip to Florida, Yuma, Mexico, and Alaska 😜
      Where you are you Mitch????
      im at the same place for awhile.
      Emailed Broken Arrow today...
      Checking on the weather, etc
      i need another ring this year!
    • By jim tn
      Been lurking here for a while, but finally decided to join.

I started with this grand hobby in 1972 and have been an avid old coin hunter ever since. Mostly use Fisher detectors, but have others as well.
      HH jim tn
    • By Airtemisa
      Hi, this is from Bilbao, north Spain. 
      I've been reading all you since 1year, but I dont sign up till now. 
      Hope to learn and share a lot with you ;) 
      Thanks!