• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SandWalker
      Hello,
      Very interested by your topics about the next PI from Fisher, I would like to give my opinion.
      I come from France, a region with more than 66 miles of beaches, the largest in Europe, as my cover shows.

Glad to be here.

• By Detectoguy
      Hello,
      I am new to the forum, but have been metal detecting for about 10 years now.  I just purchased a new Nox 800 just in time for the ground to freeze and the snow to blanket our area here in New Hampshire. I was a White's guy before, but there is no comparison.
      Doing a lot of research on the machine and learning what I can now so I can be effective in the spring.  I am planning a Florida outing in February though ! 🙂
      There is plenty of information on this site to keep me busy for a while.
      Hoping to interact with all of you through the forums.
      Jim
    • By Joe D.
      Hello all,
          I have been on here a few weeks, and thought an intro was in order!
          First a disclaimer: I tend to use alot of exclamation points when i post, so don't think I'm yelling at any of you! I just like them more than periods!  Besides, Steve prohibits yell posting!
        I am a born and raised South Florida native, and recently retired!   I started detecting back when i was in high school!  And unfortunately stopped a few  later, when cars, girls, and life, took over!  I picked it up again in 2015, when my wife and kids were no longer taking over! (Yes; I'm still married)!  I'm all in on detecting now, even though i missed some good years! The only other forum i have followed and posted on before this, is "The Treasure Beaches Report"!  (Still read every day)!  And I'm just happy to be here;  learning from, and posting with, all of you! 🇺🇸
      My first detector, circa 1980 👍
      (still have it)

• By mav52
      New member from coastal Fl., looking to upgrade to a detector that will be supportive of coastal Fla but not just beach side, but low country areas and inland fields. Minelab Nox 800 comes to mind

• Guest Jennifer
      By Guest Jennifer
      Has anyone heard from Jim lately, I haven't seen him post in a long time and asked on another forum in a thread under his name, no luck, I hope he's ok???
      Jen