Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By abenson
      Here's a new video XP just released.

• By kac
      I swapped out my Nel Big coil on my AT Pro and put the stock coil on and just for kicks I did a quick air test to see if there was any difference and I found that the targets now hit 15-20% further away ie dime at 10 inch instead of 8.
      For those that don't have Garrett machines and a 3rd party coil, the procedure when changing coil Garrett says to do a factory reset of the machine.
      So if anyone knows, does using a large coil setting on a stock coil essentially do a tx boost?
      Do other machines require factory reset after changing coils?
    • By Jim McCulloch
      Victoria Australia nuggetshooter "Aureous" has launched a YouTube gold prospecting channel called "Gold N Ghosts". His first video shows some of his successes with his Goldmaster 24K at "worked out" Australian sites. Worth watching! HH Jim

• By Cal_Cobra
      Posted on the relic and coin hunting forum, just in case the link doesn't work:

• By Cal_Cobra
      Been a while since I put together a video, but over Labor Day weekend I worked a ghost town putting the Equinox 800 to the test and it didn't disappoint!

HH,
      Cal
    • By Smithsgold
      Heavy Gravel
      Gary talks about what to look for in the Gravel's when looking for Gold !!!!
      Video Number 1 of the Two Minute series