Hello From Socal

The Seeker

Hello everyone, 

I am sort of new here as far as posting but have been reading all the great info this forum has to offer since I joined. I also browse all the finds forums for motivation since there’s always some great treasure being posted. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will share some of my finds. I live in Southern California and I hope to meet some other Detectorist, until then I wish everyone a great holiday season. HH

Oscar

• Like 4

On 12/30/2018 at 11:00 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Welcome to the forum! It would be nice seeing more finds posted. There are quite a few Californians on the forum so you may make a connection. Thanks for registering!!

Thanks Steve.  You have a great forum and I enjoy reading all the very informative articles you write. Hope you have Happy New Year.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 10:12 AM, The Seeker said:

Hello everyone, 

I am sort of new here as far as posting but have been reading all the great info this forum has to offer since I joined. I also browse all the finds forums for motivation since there’s always some great treasure being posted. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will share some of my finds. I live in Southern California and I hope to meet some other Detectorist, until then I wish everyone a great holiday season. HH

Oscar

Oscar " Cheers  from 10f Central Idaho....Welcome and You'll learn Alot here! ?Ig

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Seeker said:

Thanks BH. Hope to see you at the beach sometime. HH

I like to hunt at Bolsa In Huntington Beach so if you’re ever in the area pm me and we’ll get together for a hunt.